Wednesday 15 June 2011

It's just a memory....

Well, when i think about my pass.. I have lot of unforgetable memory... Some of them are sweet, while some of them are lik, ****... Well, it's just a memory tho'.  Let's forget about it...

Btw, I been coupling a few time, and having sex, of course, only 2-4 time i guess (of course with gay male).. Well, sometime i think i regret with what i have done. But i can change nothing, all i can do is just accept it and learn from it. yeah, I'm probably become very mature now... I know i can decide which is good or bad for me...

hellllll yeah, I'm going to a wrong path for being a gay, and before this i wish i can turn back. but know i realize, i'm born to be this way, So why should i change? Be my self, and who care about what the others think about me. As long as i dont practice wild sex and GAY didnt affect my study, i think it should be ok.

Well, being gay means u might use lot of your lifetime only for searching a partner... believe me... im telling u, never try so  hard to search, love will come naturally, hehehe... I still believe on that... Yes, u can find a GUY with a personality that are slightly the same with ur dream boy, but u'll never get the perfect one, plus if they are, they might be straight, which can cause a very big wound.. this is what im having now.. hahaha... So sad, why did all perfect hunk taht i meet is STRAIGHT??? I was like, HUH"??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment